Sunday, April 5, 2009

Aloha!


Aloha from Hawaii!  I stepped off the plane in Honolulu and was embraced in one of my favorite things on this earth... sunshine! After smacking myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming and hugging several palm trees, I headed to the YWAM University of the Nations campus, my home for the next three months. There is beauty to be found in every part of this world, I know, because it is all part of a masterpiece created by the Master Creator. But to me, nothing is as beautiful as palm trees, warm breezes, and ocean waves. Located on high ground, the YWAM base overlooks the ocean and its 45-acre campus is filled with palm trees (I am mesmerized by every one I encounter), tropical flowers, and fragrant flowering trees. Being that it is Hawaii, everything is open... including the classroom and the cafeteria; and even our dorm rooms have only slats in the windows.  It is wonderful.





No comments:

Post a Comment