Friday, January 1, 2010

Project 365


I only have one formal goal for the year.

[Besides learning to surf and being able to make my rent payments every month.]

A Picture a Day…all 365 days of 2010.

I’m off to a rough start, thanks to an injury suffered by my camera on our flight to Indiana for the holiday that has resulted in him being out of my life for the next month. However, that complication simply makes way for greater creativity and ingenuity.

It will be called Project365 and you are welcome to come along for the journey, or to sit out until 2011 when the picture frenzy has passed. Either way, we will be here, my camera and I, capturing snippets of life as we walk out the year.

They may occasionally be great. More often, they will probable be completely random and sometimes even quite horrid. But rather than a project of artistic precision, it is to be a project of documentation and seeing.

No comments:

Post a Comment